All orders have an option of digital copies of your certificate of registration and photo ID so you can print them out for immediate use.
Registration is valid for the lifetime of your animal.
We are always here to help you. Just call us and see (985) 257-2726
Our staff attorneys will get involved and help if your rights are being violated. Registration gives you access to our legal team.
We offer Doctor Letters for Airline Travel & Housing so you can fly with your animal and live with your animal without hassle.
Easy Registration Process
Enter your animal’s information.
Your animal will be registered as an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) or Service Animal and placed in the US National Service Animal Registry Database.
You will receive your ESA or Service Animal Registration Certificate and Photo ID by mail and in digital format (optional) to download for immediate use.
Which Registration is Right For You?
If you have any questions please use our live chat or call us now at (985) 257-2726
Emotional Support Animal RegistrationStart Registration
Service Animal RegistrationStart Registration
|Basic Information||Emotional support animals help individuals with emotional problems by providing comfort and support. Federal law does not require these animals to have any specific training and you do not have to be disabled to register.||Service animals assist with performing a function for a person that is limited by a disability.|
|Partial List of Disabilities Covered||• Anxiety
• Bipolar/mood disorders
• Panic attacks
• Personality disorders
• Other emotional/psychological conditions
|• Mobility issues
• Visual impairment (blindness)
• Hearing impairment (deafness)
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Other physical / mental disabilities
|Breed/Age/Sex of Animal||Any is acceptable||Any is acceptable|
|Allowed to Fly on Airplane for Free|
|Allowed into Businesses and Public Establishments|
|Registration valid for lifetime of animal|
|Allowed in All Housing Regardless of Pet Policy|
|Registration Valid in All 50 States|
|Laws Protecting You||Fair Housing Act, Air Carrier Access Act||Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)|
|Requires a Doctor's Note You don’t need to produce the doctor’s note to us to register, but you may have to produce it to a landlord or airline, click here if you need one.|
|Listed in National Service Animal Registry Database|
Service animals must perform a task for an owner with a disability or medical condition. The disability does not have to be visible. Dogs and miniature horses can be service animals. You do not need note from a doctor for a service animal. Examples of tasks that can be performed by a service animal include:
• Alerting to sounds
• Diabetic alert
• High blood pressure
• Pain management
• Physical / Mental Disabilities / PTSD
• Seizures, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
Service Animals are allowed anywhere the public has access. Allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy. No pet deposits or pet rent.Service Animals can travel in the cabin of airline for free. * All public access standards are listed on this website.
Emotional Support Animals
Emotional Support Animals help individuals with anxiety or depression by providing comfort and support. Any animal can be an Emotional Support Animal. Federal law does not require these animals to have any specific training and you do not have to be disabled to have an Emotional Support Animal.
• The animal should have good social skills if taken in public places.
• Allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy. No pet deposits or pet rent.
• Dogs and cats can travel in cabin of airline for free.*
• Note from licensed mental health provider or doctor required for housing and airline travel.
Need a Doctor's Letter for Airline Travel and Housing?
In order to prove that an animal is an emotional support animal, you may be asked to provide documentation from a licensed professional (doctor, psychiatrist, or other mental health professional) stating that the animal is an essential part of treatment for a disability. A landlord, airline or business may ask you to provide a doctor's note or they could deny you and your emotional support animal.
Regardless of whether you are asked to show a doctor's letter, it is very helpful to have one on file just in case.
Talk to our medical doctors today!
Benefits of Registration
- Registration valid for lifetime of animal of your Service Animal or Emotional Support Animal.
- Registration in the National Service Animal Registry.
- Access to superior quality 100% US made identification kits for easy, hassle free access.
- Validate your registration anytime, any place from web or mobile.
- Enter your animal's information.
- Your Service Animal or Emotional Support Animal will be given a Registration Number and listed in the National Service Animal Registry.
- You will be provided with a Photo ID and Registration Certificate.
- Registration is valid for the life of the animal so you can rest assured.