Please select one of the products below to get started!
Which Registration is Right for My Animal?
Service Animal Registration
|Basic Information||Emotional support animals help individuals with emotional disabilities such as anxiety or depression by providing comfort and support. Any animal can be an emotional support animal. Federal law does not require these animals to have any specific training and you do not have to be physically disabled to have an emotional support animal.|
• The animal should have good social skills if taken in public places.
|Service animals must be trained to perform a task for an owner with a disability or medical condition. The disability does not have to be visible. Dogs and miniature horses can be service animals. You do not need note from a doctor for a service animal.|
Examples of tasks that can be performed by a service animal include:
• Alerting to sounds
Service Animals are allowed anywhere the public has access. They are allowed in all housing regardless of pet policy, with any pet deposit or pet rent being waived. Service Animals can travel in the cabin of airline for free. * All public access standards are listed on this website.
|Partial List of Disabilities Covered||• Anxiety|
• Bipolar/mood disorders
• Panic attacks
• Other emotional / psychological conditions
• Personality disorders
|• Mobility issues|
• Visual impairment (blindness)
• Hearing impairment (deafness)
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Other physical / mental disabilities
|Breed/Age/Sex of Animal||Any is acceptable||Any is acceptable|
|Allowed to Fly on Airplane for Free|
|Allowed into Businesses and Public Establishments|
|Registration valid for lifetime of animal|
|Allowed in All Housing Regardless of Pet Policy|
|Registration Valid in All 50 States|
|Laws Protecting You||Fair Housing Act,|
Air Carrier Access Act
|Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)|
|Requires a Doctor’s Note|
You don’t need to produce the doctor’s note to us to register, but you may have to produce it to a landlord or airline, click here if you need one.
|Listed in National Service Animal Registry Database|
Need help or not sure which registration is right for your animal? Call us, we can help (985) 242-7207 or click the live chat button at the bottom of your screen.
Benefits of Registration
- Registration valid for lifetime of animal of your Service Animal or Emotional Support Animal.
- Registration in the National Service Animal Registry.
- Access to superior quality 100% US made identification kits for easy, hassle free access.
- Validate your registration anytime, any place from web or mobile.
- Our staff attorneys will get involved and help if your rights are being violated. Registration gives you access to our legal team.
- A Photo ID you can carry on you for validation of your ESA or Service Animal.
- Travel and live with your animal. *A note from a licensed mental health provider or doctor is frequently required for housing and always for airline travel. Click here to see if you qualify!
- 1) Enter your animal’s information.
- 2) Your animal will be registered in the US National Registry. Your animal will be registered as an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) or Service Animal and placed in the US National Service Animal Registry Database.
- 3) Receive your Certificate & Photo ID in the mail fast! You will receive your ESA or Service Animal Registration Certificate and Photo ID by mail and in digital format (optional) to download for immediate use.